I am author of more than 700 publications on international journals and I gave more than 70 presentations at international conferences and workshops.
- Galactic Cosmic-Ray Hydrogen Spectra in the 40–250 MeV Range Measured by the High-energy Particle Detector (HEPD) on board the CSES-01 Satellite between 2018 and 2020 (link)
- Conceptual design of a high temperature superconducting magnet for a particle physics experiment in space (link)
- Scientific Goals and In-orbit Performance of the High-energy Particle Detector on Board the CSES (link) Measurements of b-jet tagging efficiency with the ATLAS detector using events at (link)
- iMPACT: An Innovative Tracker and Calorimeter for Proton Computed Tomography (link)
Evidence for light-by-light scattering in heavy-ion collisions with the ATLAS detector at the LHC (link)
- Improving the RPC rate capability (link)
- Charged-particle distributions in pp interactions measured with the ATLAS detector at the LHC (link)
- Muon reconstruction performance of the ATLAS detector in proton-proton collision data at (link)
- Searches for heavy diboson resonances in pp collisions at root S=13 TeV with the ATLAS detector (link)
- Search for massive, long-lived particles using multitrack displaced vertices or displaced lepton pairs in pp collisions at with the ATLAS detector (link)
- ARGO-YBJ Observation of the Large-scale Cosmic Ray Anisotropy During the Solar Minimum between Cycles 23 and 24 (link)
- Knee of the cosmic hydrogen and helium spectrum below 1 PeV measured by ARGO-YBJ and a Cherenkov telescope of LHAASO (link)
- Medium scale anisotropy in the TeV cosmic ray flux observed by ARGO-YBJ (link)
- Time-average based methods for multi-angular scale analysis of cosmic-ray data (link)
- Light-component spectrum of the primary cosmic rays in the multi-TeV region measured by the ARGO-YBJ experiment (link)
- Measurement of the cosmic ray antiproton/proton flux ratio at TeV energies with the ARGO-YBJ detector (link)
- Mean interplanetary magnetic field measurement using the ARGO-YBJ Experiment (link)
- Long-term monitoring of the TeV emission from Mrk 421 with the ARGO-YBJ experiment (link)
- Observation of the cosmic ray moon shadowing effect with the ARGO-YBJ experiment (link)
List of presentations at international conferences
- Antimatter in cosmic rays, “Vulcano 2018”, Vulcano (Italy), May 2018.
- The Italian participation in the CSES mission, “4th ICCE”, Chengdu, May 2018.
- Complementarities and future of Dark Matter Searches. “CIPANP 2015”, Vail, CO, May 2015.
- Antimatter search in the cosmic ray flux with ground-based experiments. “SciNeGHE 2014”, Lisbon, June 2014.
- Cosmic Ray Physics with ARGO-YBJ. “Icecube Particle Astrophysics Symposium 2013”, Madison (WI), May 2013.
- The CR anisotropy below the knee: experiments and models of the last decade. “RICAP 2013”, Rome (Italy)
- Measurement of the ratio in the few-TeV energy range with ARGO-YBJ. “2nd meeting of members of the Mediterranean Institute of Fundamental Physics”, Marino (Italy), March 2012.
- Few-degree cosmic-ray anisotropies observed by the ARGO-YBJ experiment. “Cosmic Ray Anisotropy Workshop 2011”, Madison (WI), October 2011.
- The needlet approach to the multi-scale directional data analysis. “Cosmic Ray Anisotropy Workshop 2011”, Madison (WI), October 2011.
- Detection of anisotropies in the arrival directions of 300 GeV – 10 TeV cosmic rays with the ARGO-YBJ experiment. “IFAE2011”, Perugia (Italy), April 2011.
Most important talks
- A Novel approach for tracking particles in space. “COSPAR 2018”, Pasadena (CA), July 2018.
- Monolithic Active Pixel Sensors for space applications: the case of ALPIDE. “Trento Workshop On Advanced Silicon Radiation Detectors”, Munich, February 2018.
- Measurements of exclusive production with the ATLAS detector. “Lowx 2017”, Bari, June 2017.
- ARGO-YBJ results. “7th workshop on Air Shower Detection at High Altitude”, Turin, November/December 2016.
- Charged-particle multiplicities at different pp interaction centre-of-mass energies measured with the ATLAS detector at the LHC. “MPI@LHC 2015”, Trieste, November 2015.
- Large-area high-altitude sampling calorimetry for cosmic rays: current potential and sensitivity, “ICRC 2015”, The Hague, August 2015.
- Measurement of the air shower core particle density with ARGO-YBJ. “RPC 2014”, Beijing, February 2014.
- Potential of RPCs in cosmic ray experiments for the next decade. “RPC 2014”, Beijing, February 2014.
- Multi-scale TeV cosmic-ray anisotropy observed with the ARGO-YBJ experiment. “23rd European Cosmic Ray Symposium”, Moscow, July 2012.
- Measurement of the Cosmic Ray primary spectrum with the ARGO-YBJ experiment. “23rd European Cosmic Ray Symposium”, Moscow, July 2012.
- Measurement of cosmic ray pbar/p flux ratio at TeV energies with ARGO-YBJ. “32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference”, Beijing, August 2011.
- A needlet-based approach to the shower-mode data analysis in the ARGO-YBJ experiment. “32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference”, Beijing, August 2011.